jueves, 4 de marzo de 2021

SSBU Victory Quotes: Sephiroth

Close Win: Ah, so there was value in observing you after all.
Perfect: Hmpf! You call yourself a fighter?

What did Sephiroth said to?

Mario: Once I have defeated all in Smash, I will be the greatest fighter!
Luigi: You have the same looks as your brother, but you're not worthy of my attention.
Peach: The slightest distraction can cost even a princess a fight. What weakness!
Daisy: I have no interest on the looks of other princess. Begone from my sight!
Bowser: Bah! What kind of fool uses it's anger for a foolish quest for revenge?
Koopalings: Your moves are worthy of disrespectful little childs, nothing more!
Rosalina & Luma: Nothing bores me quite like the power of the flawed human psyche.
Wario: If your power were as voluminous as your words, you may have been worth something.
Donkey Kong: There's no value in fighting out of pure instinct. You have nothing for me.
Diddy Kong: If you have nothing to offer but noise, I will kill you where you stand!
King K. Rool: I find your moves intriguing. They shall be assimilated.
Mr. Game and Watch: I had you pegged for a worthless flat guy, but you proved to be much more.
Little Mac: I have already some boxing moves more refined than your own.
Link: You impress me. I shall steal your power. You will die with no regrets.
Zelda: Your efforts to stop me are futile. There's nothing you can do.
Samus: Your tricks with that suit won't work against me!
Dark Samus: And here I thought that the Phazon energy of yours could be useful of being evil.
Ridley: Your size and power are meaningless to me!
Pikachu: It is impossible for a rat like you to keep up my power.
Pokemon Trainer: Mere pokemons cannot defeat me!
Mewtwo: Your power will be put to good use for my own.
Jigglypuff: Your power comes only from your sleeping techniques. You are a joke!
Lucario: Your power and skill are impressive, but not enough to interest me.
Greninja: I have no use for the stealth techniques you practice. You have wasted my time.
Incineroar: Your moves are crude and fiery, but unworthy of my attention. You have wasted my time.
Ike: Your sword have been judged worthy of attention. Prepare to die!
Chrom: Is this all your power has had to offer? I accept your defeat with reluctance.
Lucina: I have no reason to fight you. Your power has already stealed by my own.
Robin: Your foolish devotion of wisdoms stunts your evolution as a fighter!
Corrin: If your moves were truly born of the divine, I would not be able to use them.
Olimar/Alph: The penalty for wasting my time is a slow and painful death!
Wii Fit Trainer: Who knew a lowly fighter like you could make it this far? I'm impressed.
Shulk: Your power is not it's own best judge! You're nothing but a fool!
Dark Pit: I have no use for an angel of darkness. I have my sword that is sufficient for that task.
Palutena: Your illusions do not fool me!
Cloud: Farewell, Cloud! Die knowing that this world is in good hands! Mwah hah ha ha!
Villager: Perhaps I have underestimated you. Your power will be useful after all.
Isabelle: I shall let you live. You shall make an excellent guinea pig.
Ryu: You're not even prepared to fight for yourself. Rethink your path.
Ken: Is this all you have?! You're not even compared to your best friend!
Bayonetta: Worthless! Your power is impressive, but my sword is already capable of more.
Inkling: If you are far too coward to admit your mistakes, you are beyond useless.
Simon: I hadn't expected to discover any of your moves worth admiring. I was wrong.
Richter: You had potential. That potential is mine!
Piranha Plant: Your power offers nothing unique, but it shall add to my repertoire.
Banjo-Kazooie: Relying on everyone's support is the most foolish of all mistakes.
Joker: I had planned to pursue you for your power. Thanks for saving me the trouble.
Terry: Your flashy looks are not worthy of the weakness you display in battle.
Byleth: Interesting. To think your power could be of use for me.
Min Min: Your arms show an amount of great power. I will take them from you!
Steve: I must thank you for showing me your real power, now leave me at once!
Pyra/Mythra: This is truly pathetic. Your knowledge will never surpass mine!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario